As we started a new year, it seems like everyone was talking about setting new years’ resolutions. A few months into the year many lose focus on what they wanted to achieve.
So I am going to write them down here on my blog so I can stay commited to them and look back in case I get lost along the way.
Start with putting God first. I want to attend church weekly and attend a bible study.
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
> Matthew 6:33
A family outing and one date night a month. Good thing we have grandparents nearby!
Attend the local bootcamp at least twice a week.
- Learn to deploy apps on Dokku
// TODO: code every day
- Official Facebook Tutorial
- Laracast React Course
- Lynda React Essentails
- Lynda Learning Redux
- React Fundamentals
- React for Beginners by Wes Bos
- Learn Redux by Wes Bos
- React Intro from Front End Masters
- React Native Todo MVC on egghead
- Getting Started with Redux on egghead
- Road to learn React ebook
- Github Repo Full of Resources